At TRU Integrative Health and Wellness, I welcome all ages at whatever stage of life to counseling. Additionally,
I specialize in helping clients, college students and young professionals, in their 20s & 30s navigate life transitions.
Whether you are a sophomore in college, in between goals or a young professional at the beginning of your career, I am here to help you navigate the challenges you may be facing and work together on your personal goals. I want you to strive!
From the outside you seem to have it all together. Inside you may be feeling down, trapped, lost, and lonely despite not being alone. After achieving some life goals you’re left wondering: now what? Maybe you successfully made it through school and into your early career, but it’s not what you were hoping for. Maybe you’re torn between wanting a relationship and wanting to remain fiercely independent, or you want a partner but the idea of dating is terrifying. Perhaps you’re in a relationship but you still feel lonely. Something’s missing, but you’re not sure what. You may be struggling with self confidence or self image?
I help young professionals in their 20’s and 30’s navigate these dilemmas. In our sessions, we will dig into what makes you tick, what you value, your strengths, what you hope and long for, what you’ve been afraid to reach for and what you’ve been settling for instead. I use different approaches, always remaining solution focused. You will leave sessions feeling supported and have tangible take-aways to implement in your daily life.
If you are college student or young professional in the Metro Atlanta area, I am here to assist you with problems concerning college, work and life:
- Freshmen Anxiety
- Social Anxiety
- Test Anxiety
- Substance Abuse
- Anger & Aggression
- Career Development
- Self-Confidence Issues
- Body Image Problems
- Family Problems at Home while You’re in School
- Dating Issues
- Eating Disorders
- Senior Graduation Anxiety
- Academic Probation Issues
- Parent’s Divorce while You’re in School
- College Drop Out – Wanting to Return?
- Academic-related Emotional Supportive Coaching
- Graduate Student Stress
- Academia-related Stress
- Managing a healthy work-life balance
- Adjusting to a new town or work environment
- Not feeling satisfied and fulfilled by your work
- Troubles with effectively communicating to co-workers and loved ones
- Difficulties with co-workers and business associates
- Feeling underappreciated by your boss or management
- Low motivation and low energy
- Developing networking skills
- Issues with concentration and adult ADHD
- Strengthening organizational skills
- Alcohol and substance abuse
- Setting and maintaining boundaries
- Low confidence or low self-esteem
- Difficulties with public speaking and presentations
- Relationship issues
- High stress
Email [ email@example.com] or call [ 678 – 814 – 8417 ] to book your first session today!